Project: Quality in a knowledge based economy!
Financing program: POS DRU DMI 1.4, National –
Project number OIPOSDRU/CPP158/DMI1.4/S/ID137421
Duration: 2014- 2015
The main objective: To improve the quality of services offered by Romanian training providers by implementing a quality assurance system in VET and promoting lifelong learning in support of smart growth economy.
1. Project management
2. Public procurement
3. Information and publicity
4. Authorization of training programs for the target group
5. Providing training in the field of quality assurance
6. Implementing the quality assurance system at the level of Romanian training providers
7. Best practices exchange by organising study visits and a national conference in the field of quality assurance in VET and NQF
8. Developping a training providers network to disseminate the concept of lifelong learning in order to promote participation in learning of individuals
9. Developping the national qualifications framework through the revision of 11 occupational standards and professional qualifications associated
FiaTest role in the project: